Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old May 26, 2006, 10:42 AM   #1

I am looking for an ultracompact camera. I have a Fuji finepix 3800 and my biggest complaint is that I often won't take it places because of the bulk.

Picture quality is very important to me because I plan to take this small camera when I travel and obviously I want nice photos.

The panasonic lumix FX01 appeals to me because of the 28mm lens and the image stabilization. I also like the look of this camera best out of the three. I would get the black one. Also, I think the battery allows you to take a lot of pictures. For any camera I get, I plan to get additional storage, but if I don't have to buy an extra battery that would be nice. My concern is noise.

I like the controls on the sony - it seems very easy to use. it's also cheaper than the panasonic.

the casio exilim seems to get great all around reviews and it really is very slim.

OK in reality the pros/cons of each are starting to swim in my head and I can't recall which has which feature and what I liked about each one. I have read too many reviews!!

Any feedback about comparing these three against one another would be appreciated. thanks!

lidiya6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links