Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jul 30, 2006, 4:41 PM   #1

Hey there ppl

I've been deliberating over which camera to get over the past two weeks and am still no nearer deciding.

I've been recommended the Fuji F11 which I can pick up for £135 new but until I popped into Jessops today I didn't realise how bulky it is compare to the Casio Exilim range.

I stumbled across a Exilim S600 Casio which is nearly half the size although I had been considering the Exilim Z600 / Z60. I liked the look of the S600 but I keep worrying that it won't produce good results as the Fuji F11 and it's at least £50 more expensive.

To be honest I want a cheap slim Digital Camera for general holiday pictures, maybe some football shots and hopefully one that has good video should I want to use it.

I borrowed a friends Kodak V530 for a holiday this year and the pictures and video were quite good but then again compared to my 3.2 Polaroid they were fantastic.

Can someone tell me what I would lose by getting either a Casio Z600 or Z60 over the Fuji model. I am a complete novice and want to just point and shoot (or my g/f does anyway) so do I really need the Aperture settings etc that the Fuji offers?

Also seen the Exilim Z70 now - any comments on this over the other Casio's?

WackoJackoUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links