Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Jan 26, 2008, 6:45 PM   #21

WOW. I really like the 6th one. With the snow behind the bird, it looks like it could be the sky and it's flying 100s of feet high.

All great.
lomitamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2008, 9:56 PM   #22

Jim, Donna, Jake, and Rocky and Mike, thanks a whole lot for taking a moment to look. Jake, I hear ya on that space, and agree fully, great eye as usual!

Rocky, I agree, that was my first DSLR and I'll never sell it. It has saved me in various ways a number of times over the years. I shot a basketball tournament this weekend because my Mark II is backfocusing and the Mark III is still in for the checkup. Canon's sending me a 30D loner but it won't be here until Monday. Had it not been for the Rebel I would have been "out to lunch without a shutter button" so to speak.

Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2008, 10:01 PM   #23

brian hansen wrote:
Quote:
Ahhh, I really missed these for a the last month month. You can run but you can't hide Norman:-)

I just got your message from Maggie as I was talking to Doug Bentlage on the phone and he told me how to find you. That has made my weekend! Great to find the spot where I can see your fantastic shots again. I will send you an email shortly.

Glad to see you are ok and doing well!!

Brian
Cheers Brian, great to hear from you and glad you got my message on your eagle photos. Those shots, the two threads that I saw, were un-be-lieveable! I hadn't seen a post from you for a month or so and then you dropped these blockbusters on the viewing public! :?. You never posted an eagle before and then you post those photos, blew me away, I had to tell you personally.

I'll shoot you a line, thanks for visiting Steve's, you should share some of your great work here as well
Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote