Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 19, 2008, 8:35 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Buzzsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,274
Default









Whatcha guys think :whack::bye:
Buzzsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 19, 2008, 11:12 AM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 11
Default

How big of a Cage do you have for your Pets?:G Fabulous shots. Wish I had some good Glass and your know-how. Ole
oleofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 12:16 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Donna A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: md
Posts: 598
Default

very nice!
Donna A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 5:32 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default

Buzz, those are fantabulass!!!
when I grow up I wanna be just like you. :lol:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 8:10 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
jeephotog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 1,455
Default

God has given you a gift Mike and you are showing us the gift in all it's glory.......these are beautiful. I like the soft colors in #1.

Thanks for sharing.

~Mandy
jeephotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 10:09 PM   #6
KEM
Senior Member
 
KEM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,458
Default

jeephotog wrote:
Quote:
God has given you a gift Mike and you are showing us the gift in all it's glory.......these are beautiful. I like the soft colors in #1.

Thanks for sharing.

~Mandy
Thathe does! Wait untilhis lilies bloom and the hummers arrive...

Excellent shots Mike.



-Kent

.
KEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 10:15 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Sabine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 701
Default

I think you are putting forth the effort and getting the results for it. Super shots! Colors, perches, and background are great. Not to mention a beautiful bird to work with. Well done, Mike.

VP
Sabine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2008, 8:07 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Buzzsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,274
Default

oleofish wrote:
Quote:
How big of a Cage do you have for your Pets?:G Fabulous shots. Wish I had some good Glass and your know-how. Ole
Thank you, I loved that line! :lol:

Quote:
Buzz, those are fantabulass!!!
when I grow up I wanna be just like you. :lol:
Well I hope my kids feel the same way. :-)
Quote:
God has given you a gift Mike and you are showing us the gift in all it's glory.......these are beautiful. I like the soft colors in #1.

Thanks for sharing.

~Mandy

That is a VERY nice thing to say, I appreciate you taking the same to say something so kind and heartfelt.
Quote:
Thathe does! Wait untilhis lilies bloom and the hummers arrive...

Excellent shots Mike.



-Kent
Thanks, kent! The Hummers have been here for about three weeks now, but the trumpet vine out back is taking its sweet time. I'm taking my time getting those guys at the moment.

Quote:
I think you are putting forth the effort and getting the results for it. Super shots! Colors, perches, and background are great. Not to mention a beautiful bird to work with. Well done, Mike.

VP
Thanks bud, I think your wise beyond your years. :-)



Buzzsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2008, 10:27 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
thekman620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,084
Default

Awesome shots Mike! Everything is perfect from comp to exposure and detail. Looks like studio work in the outdoors! You really have your set up tuned in. How much do you pay your models?:G.....cheers..Don
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2008, 12:54 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Buzzsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,274
Default

thekman620 wrote:
Quote:
Awesome shots Mike! Everything is perfect from comp to exposure and detail. Looks like studio work in the outdoors! You really have your set up tuned in. How much do you pay your models?:G.....cheers..Don
Thanks, Don! I give all of my models good food! :-) I actually photographed these birds in the park preserve behind my home.
Buzzsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:28 AM.