Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 17, 2009, 9:06 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,931
Default Eyewitness to Larceny

From the SP590UZ --

The perp


Casing the joint


Making his move


The stretch & grab


The hidden camera sees all!
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3

Last edited by gjtoth; Oct 17, 2009 at 9:49 PM.
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 18, 2009, 6:21 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,288
Default

I love this series! These little guys are pretty sly!
bhammitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2009, 2:25 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,990
Default

Yeah, great series, you captured the thief in the act, and gave "method," and "opportunity."

We already know the "motive."

You have this guy dead to rights - He is in Big Trouble!!!!

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2009, 2:53 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhammitt View Post
I love this series! These little guys are pretty sly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chato View Post
Yeah, great series, you captured the thief in the act, and gave "method," and "opportunity."

We already know the "motive."

You have this guy dead to rights - He is in Big Trouble!!!!

Dave
Thanks, y'all! They're pretty fun to watch... until they get destructive. Then, they get chased off. They come back the next day for a repeat performance, though. I sure wish I could catch the midnight raider that keeps tearing the place up. I'm pretty sure it's a raccoon or opossum. Whatever it is has stolen 3 suet feeders. The current feeder is held in place with a couple of mini-bungee cords they my raider has yet to figure out heheheheh
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2009, 3:17 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,990
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjtoth View Post
Thanks, y'all! They're pretty fun to watch... until they get destructive. Then, they get chased off. They come back the next day for a repeat performance, though. I sure wish I could catch the midnight raider that keeps tearing the place up. I'm pretty sure it's a raccoon or opossum. Whatever it is has stolen 3 suet feeders. The current feeder is held in place with a couple of mini-bungee cords they my raider has yet to figure out heheheheh
My father put his feeder on a ten foot metal pole. About three feet from the top, he placed one of those victorian collars, facing down, so that the Squirils couldn't simply climb the pole, or leap to the pole. One acrobat would jump over 20 feet from the closest tree, but the others couldn't make it...

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2009, 4:23 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,817
Default

Great series.
flutelady is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:00 PM.