Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Aug 26, 2004, 11:16 PM   #21

And, where do You live, Little Friend, that You are so careful to conceal!

I did not come here to impress, only to share, but I have some sort of built in intolerance for BS. Why the Hell is Erics credibility so imporatnt to You? Who ever Eric is, Eric made a bad call, to err is Human, no big deal, why do You wish to make it so?

The Fookinn birdiie was, and is, a Great Egret,l am sorry to bother You with facts. I suppose You would be pleased better had I come on in favor of the contrary.

I still have not heard fromj Eric, have no expectation I ever will.

Rest of You, do I go, or do I stay?", Good night!
tsiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2004, 11:21 PM   #22

ok tsiya....eric...is our friend, he's been here at steves longer than i have (check out my posts you'll see i have been here quite long)

now, norm isn't mad about wat you said, but the way you said it...

you could've said...."sorry eric, but i'm pretty sure it's a great egret"

maybe you were joking, but it was misunderstood if that was the case...

we...well..i don't want you to *leave...just stop fighting back...[edit](wow...really bad typo there....[edit]

norm....please try to stick up for your friends in ways that doesn't get you stuck in the fight too....lol

Vito
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2004, 11:52 PM   #23

Thanks for the suggestion Vito, and, of course, your suggestion is probably the way I should deal with this. However, I'm not that wise.

tsiya, you did not come here to impress, and you have succeeded both in your photos and in your nature. Good work!

You have some sort of built(d) on intolerance for BS...hmm, your BS is pretty good, actually.

Quote:
Why the Hell is Erics credibility so imporatnt to You?
Well, probably because eric (with an apostrophe that you didn't provide)'s nature is more attractive than yours. Hmm, do you even "have" a personality? I'll need to investigate that.

Quote:
The Fookinn birdiie was, and is, a Great Egret,l am sorry to bother You with facts.
I've never before seen a Fookinn birdiie. Tell me again when you see one and I'll bring my Agfa over so we can compare notes.
Quote:
Rest of You, do I go, or do I stay?", Good night!
Well, you just do anything your little heart wishes to do Alabama. And I'll bet that your farts smell like perfume.

:blah:

Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2004, 11:58 PM   #24

O.K., I would like eric to be My Friend, as well.l Someone made the assumption that no damned Redneck. living in the swamp,l could possibly have a clue. If it was not Eric, I sure can't tell, Eric don't seem to say much.

Try looking at things from about 180 degrees, if You can..

I am aware of what Bill Clinton said, about what the meaning of is, is, but where I come from, there is no doubt.; The damned poor bird is a Great Egret, and Eric blew too much smoke. About 6:00 A.M. this morning, I will likely have couple of each of the critters in question running around in My yard.l Come on down and ask them what they are! I don't bother with the books first, I get to live with the models, each and every day.

Still have not heard anything from Eric, Oh Well, Goodnight from the Swamp.
tsiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2004, 12:05 AM   #25

UMMMMM ERrrrrrr, did it really matter what kind of bird it was:!:I came in to make a comment on the photo and we have a argument over the identity of a bird. Come on guys chill out a little.:roll:

I think the original poster has been lost in all this. Fabiod, great shot of a nice looking bird (whatever it is), tsiya, Eric has been around for some time and people here will go with what he has said unless proved wrong because most of the time he appears to know what he is talking about where birds are concerned. Perhaps you can agree to disagree:|

aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2004, 12:05 AM   #26

tsiya, you win the battle but lose the war.Next! What am I saying, you don't even win the battle.

Eric is a master of wildlife photography. Only an idiot would disagree.

Tsiya, I haven't even begun to get mad. This is still kinda funny. Don't make me mad.

Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2004, 12:13 AM   #27

I dont know who is right on this bird but this is from a "great Egret website"

Old Aug 27, 2004, 12:16 AM   #28

Come on people! Listen, Eric made a mistake and I already mentioned that in my earlier post. When he sees these posts tomorrow morning he'll be the first one to admit that he did. He doesn't have so much pride as to defend a mistake. What's the big deal? The only big deal was that tsiya wasn't as tactful as is necessary on these types of forums. Online discussions are famous for the mistaken meanings of what is written. Smilies were invented to try and help convey people's intentions.

Tsiya - the only reason you haven't heard from Eric is that he is in bed and asleep at this time. Like I said earlier, I hope you'll stay and become a valued member of the group. We'll learn from you and you'll learn from us. Don't be so defensive - nobody here is "out to get you". We don't care if you're a redneck. I may not even be a Yankee! Book learning isn't such abadthing and learning from experience isn't so bad either. Let's just pool our experience and move forward.

And Norm is a good guy too. It's just that sometimes he likes to take the bait, hook, line, and sinker too.
geoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2004, 12:17 AM   #29

aladyforty wrote:
Quote:
I dont know who is right on this bird but this is from a "great Egret website"
Julie, there is no question about what the bird is. That's not the problem anymore.
geoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2004, 12:20 AM   #30

these are snowy egrets from a snowy egret site

now if ya ask me the two look almost the same:O