Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Dec 22, 2004, 5:33 PM   #1

Hello guys, I've been trying to post 6 pics on different birds taken in my back yard during the past year but I'm still having problems. I used the browser to find the pic and selected it and clicked on open and then clicked on preview. When it got thru loading I did the same thing with another pic til I got 6 loaded. Then I clicked on send and when it got thru loading I only had the last pic and none of the others. I deleted it and am trying to find out how to do this. Can you help.
Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 22, 2004, 5:53 PM   #2

If you picture is on a web server then go to the picture, right click on it and choose COPY, then go to Steve's, click on the insert image icon,and PASTE the url that you just copied into the insert image line. The image will load, then go under that image and do exactly the same thing with the other ones until all of them are inserted. Then go to PREVIEW and you should see all images, one after another, in your post.
Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2004, 7:10 PM   #3

Houston here,

Hello Normcar. I don't have a Web Site. I am just trying to post directly to Steves from my computer.
Old Dec 22, 2004, 7:29 PM   #4

Hi there, Houston. What Norm says is true for hotlinking to your images on your own server. If that is the case, you can post multiple pictures in one post. Otherwise, using Steve's as the image server, you'll only be able to post 1 picture in your message. That's the way I understand it - I don't think there's a way around that.
geoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2004, 7:34 PM   #5

Thanks Geoffs, I think you've got it right and sort of what I expected. I'm going to try to post just one on another subject in a few minutes.

Houston