Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Wildlife Photos

Old Jan 24, 2006, 12:35 PM   #11
DBB

VP wrote:
Quote:
Uh-huh. Wild sort of. I could show a picture of what a hybrid of those get into when they get out of the fence. Pretty pups.

Dave, good thing you sold that "killer" to a zoo....I have seen what those Pyrennes do to various creatures on ranches that they don't think belong there. Lucky you:-)

Bet you had a treat in your pocket...didn't you?
Actually, it's a Kuvasz - A Pyr is a cross between this dog and a mastiff. The Kuvasz is a more active dog. This guy, my assistant and White balance Dog (patent pending), is 110 pounds, and likes to fool around. In this case he was demonstrating what he WOULD do to me, if I was the enemy.

When he see's me pause to shoot, he angles off and starts bouncing up and down like a clown - the wildlife locks onto him and ignores me...:lol:

Dave
DBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2006, 3:09 PM   #12

Just love your Huskys. I wonder why? Here is my baby a Red Siberian Husky. She is going on 14 yrs. A great dog and friend. And she never ever barks. But she can talk, in doggy language naturally.
Attached Images

Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2006, 10:17 PM   #13

She's beautiful! I would have loved to get a red one, but they seem so hard to come by! There was one set of husky pups that we looked at that were all white, but the mom was red and white, and she was just beautiful. Thanks for sharing a pic!

Ride (www.mkklein.smugmug.com)

ride16 is offline   Reply With Quote