Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Xtreme Makeover

Old Oct 25, 2005, 11:35 AM   #21

it's been an interesting post, and my daughter has had fame at last, she is loving it.

thanks to all of you, I have another 3 daughters........................ hehe.:lol:
theproff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2005, 6:49 PM   #22

Well I have been doing a few make up make overs and I thought as I had this image on my disk I would givethe image the once over in the virtual make up chair. Did various tweaks not just make up.
Attached Images

creeduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2005, 7:33 PM   #23

nice one creeduk, you've done a good job there,well done, I will show Jane it tomorrow as it's 01:30am now and she is getting her beauty sleep.

PS. I hope you will all do the same to my other daughters mind, they do get rather jealous of each other....... lol

thanks for your time

tony

Old Oct 27, 2005, 1:26 PM   #24

One thing you can try to cut back on your edit time is diffuse the light to begin with. This lighting looks very direct. If your using a shoe mounted flash bounce it. If you are using a pop up flash let someone hold a coffee filter up in front of the flash. That alone should soften the lighting and really give you better results from the start.
Widowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2005, 2:15 PM   #25

Thanks for that tip widowmaker, i will try that.

tony

Old Oct 27, 2005, 2:59 PM   #26

Stevekin wrote:
Quote:
Tony, just my way of saying Grrr to Wagaboo for producing the favourable results. I'm only leg pulling, hence the two winks and a big grin :G.

His two edits have Glammed your daughter very well and we know teenagers like to Glam up occasionally :roll:.

It was great to have a willing (??) subject to work on .

Steve.
Lol... Steve, as we all know it's in good fun and its nice like you said to have a willing subject. Hey I'm not so old as to know what the ladies like I did that for my 13 year old step daughter and she loved it then I did a halloween edit morph and now I am now known as Butt-head again lol

PS and Hey !!!! The proff has 3 more daughters ??? hmmm we gotta start charging this fella and soon!......J/k Theproff we all enjoy the learning experience you are letting us aquire.
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2005, 3:09 PM   #27

I think if you morphed my daughters into a halloween subject they might just call you more than 'butt-head', so think yourself 'lucky'... lol :lol:

Learn away wagaboo!!
Old Oct 31, 2005, 11:55 PM   #28

I managed to get back on line after several days of no power due to early snowstorm. I don't think I was quite the last to have power restored, but there were probably only a couple places that took longer.

I had done another edit, after seeing that others were going a bit further with the glamour portrait look. I actually used the 'glamour' setting in my Virtual Photographer plugin, with the slider set down a bit from default. Then used the saturation brush to bring up the color in the lips and cheeks. And that's all. Just used the colors and tones that were already there, but enhanced a bit.

Now that I'm back, I'll have to try the photo of your other daughter, just to be fair.

brian
Attached Images

VTphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2005, 12:42 AM   #29

Hi Brian, pleased to hear you have power restored, last time I had power-cut was in the 70's when strikes were at there peak. good old days......

your edit is excellent, worth the wait... very natural.

thanks

tony

Old Feb 8, 2006, 2:08 PM   #30

It's the first time I do this... I think I might have overdone it.

lzorglubl is offline   Reply With Quote