Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Xtreme Makeover

Old Nov 6, 2005, 11:11 AM   #11

The game is up !!!!

Now you all know that Status Quo are still touring :shock:

The (very) sad reality is, GoCubs didn't actually edit this..........he gotthis pic off the net, and I thought I had deleted them all. Must be one you left out there Tony .

As for being sorry. I can understand you not being able to finish this, who could look at it long enough .Though I hope you are more sorry about frightening the younger members here..........and Rose !!

Rose said :

Quote:
Oh and Steve and Tony, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND HUMANITY....... do NOT procreate together!!!!!
Don't worry Rose..........Tony has been 'done' . Bit like both of us here :-).

Wagaboo........there's no time to wait !! Give me a smooth over, quick !!!!!

And I'm waiting for all the usual suspects too :lol:.

Thanks for having a go (and a laugh) GoCubs. I think :?

Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2005, 1:58 PM   #12

Well fellas, heres my go at it...lol...

TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2005, 3:03 PM   #13

Wagaboo, dont you think the B&W brings out the blotches in my face.........:lol:

cheers

tony

ps: nice to see a face behind that mask you had on your avatar.......
theproff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2005, 3:36 PM   #14

Yup, gotta come outta hiding at some point:-) BUT, I gave you really nice eyes Tony
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2005, 4:15 PM   #15

Not as nice as mine though, eh Wagaboo :roll:.

Still waiting for more edits from the usual suspects.

I just feel a bit down that no one seems to be taking this seriously, I was hoping to use the best edit for my Passport renewal.

Aah well...........

EDIT : Dang !! Forgot to use emoticons...........I am joking :blah:.

Bring 'em on .

Old Nov 7, 2005, 11:08 AM   #16

Ahem !!! Stevekin!! Would you care to clarify your line, and I quote

"frightening the younger members here ........... and Rose" !!!!!!!!!!!

And you are infering what??????????????????????????????:evil:

mommy_culleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2005, 12:02 PM   #17

Sorry Rose. I really didn't mean that to lookthe wayit did .

But now you point it out......:blah:.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 12:20 PM   #18

The main problem here is that it is so hard to improve on perfection, you handsome devil, you. I hope your wife didn't pick that shirt and tie, though, because they need help. Anyway, here is a completely straightforward edit. I didn't do as much to the highlights on your forehead as I could, but did add just a touch of grain to simulate some texture in the washed out parts.

brian
VTphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2005, 2:55 PM   #19

Aaw Brian, that's nice of you to say, but you're really just fanning the flames of GoCubs opinionof mine and Tony's relationship :?.

So stop it now !!

As for my shirt and tie :flame: My wife has just pointed out you have put me in a completely different coloured shirt. And you thought you could take advantage of me being colourblind. Shame on you :blah:.

I am, however, pleased to see you have done a straightforward (apart from the shirt) edit. Much as I am having fun seeing the whacky edits so far :roll:, I was hoping fora tarting up treatment.

Oh, that's what I got earlier isn't it :?.

I chose this one because it is washed out and lifeless. And I am feeling a little better, now that you have brought a little colour back to my cheeks.

Thanks Brian, nice work.

Old Nov 7, 2005, 9:34 PM   #20

Hey Steve,

I am back again, this time without any mutulation of your pic. Sorry, it seems that I have thrown your thread off track. Hopefully VTphotog has gotten it back on track. Can I be forgiven if I say I love your new avatar? I love taking pics of my kids when they are in thought like that. Great shot.
Quote:
That is great work you must teach me how to get hair on a subject like that. well done.......
Tony, there are probably easier, better ways, but what I did was open your and Steves pics and use the lasso tool(plain or magnetic) to circle your faces then hit the scissors to cut them out. Then I opend up the pic of your daughters, the one where Steve put them both in the same pic(sorry about that also:-?) pasted the faces on that pic. Used the move tool to get them where I wanted and while they were still selected grabbed the corners and resized and rotated to get the eyes and everything to line up. At this point you can start erasing the parts you no longer want. You can change the opacity of the faces to kind of see under them to see what you will reveal underneath. The back arrow is your friend. I should say before erasing you should try to do some level and color adjustments to try to get the colors to match as close as possible. This was a bit hard with Steves pic as he said it is a bit washed out, so with his I changed the opacity of the eraser and blended it in with the forehead below with his. I left your bangs in 'cause I thought you looked cute with long hair and bangs you can curl.:blah:As anyone who uses PS knows, it takes longer to type out what you did than it actually takes to do it. It sounds complicated, but it's best to just get in there and try, always use copies not the originals and there is really nothing you can hurt.
GoCubs is offline   Reply With Quote