View Single Post
Old Apr 14, 2010, 9:21 PM   #23
Hards80
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngal View Post
I've been busy so didn't see this picture until today. I can't see where you've over-done it at all, at least not looking at it on a not very good monitor at work. In fact, some people who do like the more artistic HDR renditions would dismiss yours as being too realistic. So don't go getting a big head about it - it's not processed enough, it's too natural looking. It looks just like you were standing there, it's how your brain would interpret the scene. So I'm sure there's someone, somewhere, who would say it's not good enough, that the HDR program you used let you down.

I, on the other hand, am SO envious this isn't my picture, it's everything I try to do/capture with HDR.
Harriet, thank you so much for your kind words. I always value your opinions! Hope whatever is keeping you busy lets up soon so you can relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edufloyd View Post
I was busy too and missed this one. Fantastic shot Hards, i really like this the colours reflections and details!
Edu, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment. and glad you enjoyed the photograph
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote