Hey Ho another rainy day but this time a gap in the showers meant I was able to get out into the garden to try out my new macro rig (Tamron 90 with Raynox 250 & LED ringflash).
My GSD was delighted, she thought I was there to keep her company and play play play ! So she got 30 mins and when I thought she was tired out I started looking for bugs........ I think I must be the only person in the world whose garden is a virtual bug-free zone.
I did however find a few common flies, some micro flies, a solitary wood louse and some mini snails. A veritable macro buffet !
Anyway here we go, there has been some PP and minor cropping :-
1. This is a very fragrant tree - I have been here too long because I know the Chinese word but have forgotten the English ! This bud is still growing and is tiny, maybe 10mm across.
2. Raindrop 1 - I love this ! Look at the reflection in the drop (it's the ringflash) and all up and down the twig (mini ringflashes) !
3. Raindrop 2 - I love the reflection of the rest of the tree in the drop.
4. Tea Rose - or something like that ! This is especially for Patty. It is quite small, maybe 5cm across but a really beautiful flower.
5. Fly 2 - a very small fly (ca. 1cm long)
Another 3 photos to come in the next post below.
Last edited by Frogfish; Apr 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM.