View Single Post
Old Mar 22, 2004, 7:24 PM   #13
Deane Johnson
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 98

Since you're looking for coverage of accidents, you may want to check into an "all risk" insurance policy. That would cover accidental damage as well as theft. It wouldn't cover routine malfunctions, however.
Deane Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote