This is definitely an improvement. Some comments:
1. Watch you horizons. Be sure to get the pictures straight. This is a very easy fix and will set yours apart from most everyone else.
2. You are shooting in Av mode. This is better than Tv or others, but even with this mode, your shots are a bit under-exposed. Remember, you are trying to get the faces exposed properly - background, jerseys, etc don't matter if you get the face right and the camera meter just can't make that kind of adjustment. Be brave! Switch to Manual.
3. You are getting 1/2500-1/3200 at ISO 320. Anything over 1/1000 will usually stop the action effectively, so drop the ISO to increase sharpness.
4. Are you using center-point focusing? If so, it takes a little practice to keep the subject in the middle of the frame and that could be your issue. Keep working at it. If you aren't using center-point, then you definitely need to switch - at least then it's you making the mistake - not the camera.
5. You've captured good action, good facial expressions, so you are right on target there. Great job!
6. You won't want to crop much more than you've done. To maintain sharpness, you'll want the subject filling at least 2/3 of the vertical frame. It's one of my most difficult challenges - having to wait for the action to come to you.
7. Keep shooting and keep posting! You'll be giving the next guy advice in no time!