View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2012, 8:50 AM   #4
Greg Chappell
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Dallas, Texas USA
Posts: 6,559

Hi, James. If I recall you are using Elements 10. The slider is the same name, but it's not under tha same tab where mine is in ACR of Photoshop CS6. It's called luminence noise and I think you see it in the primary tab of ACR when you open up raw image files in Elements. That tab does in ACR to raw files what you use the noise filter in the camera to do to in-camera JPEGs.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote