View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2012, 9:54 AM   #5
James Emory
Senior Member
James Emory's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 2,382

Originally Posted by Greg Chappell View Post
Hi, James. If I recall you are using Elements 10. The slider is the same name, but it's not under tha same tab where mine is in ACR of Photoshop CS6. It's called luminence noise and I think you see it in the primary tab of ACR when you open up raw image files in Elements. That tab does in ACR to raw files what you use the noise filter in the camera to do to in-camera JPEGs.
Yes Greg, I'm using PSE 10 and I do see that slider. Wondered what it was for. Thanks
Olympus OMD-M5, HLG6 grip, Olympus 4/3rd 35mm macro lens, Panny/Leica 25mm, f1.4, Olympus 17mm, Canon Pro 9000 Mk II Printer, Canon MP990 Printer, Slik U212 Tripod, Manfrotto monopod, MMF3 converter.
James Emory is offline   Reply With Quote