Thread: More hummers.
View Single Post
Old Jun 6, 2013, 6:09 PM   #21
tkurkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Emory View Post
I don't think you can focus individual lenses with the E-3. At least I didn't see anything like that in my manual or menu.

I didn't know Ken was a big real estate guy with lots of money. :-) Ken do you have a 50-200 laying around that you don't need?
You are correct - the E-3 was the last DSLR Oly made, that did not have the AF Adjust capability. The E-30 was the first that did have that capability. The E-5 was the second, and allowed me to finally use the Leica Summilux 25mm f/1.4 on an Oly body.

And yes, Ken is a real estate baron using old wealth from England. The reason you can detect this is because every time someone claims an American was the first to do something, he dredges up some unlikely story that a Brit did it first. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it. )

And while we're discussing our forum friends here, I really wish Steven would keep those tropical storms down in his neighborhood. Andrea is already wrecking what had been a nice string of sunny days with moderate temps and humidity up here in the DC area. Steven sending Andrea up here is a really mean act.

People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. The confusion in this world is that people are used and things are loved. (Unknown author)
tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote