View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2013, 5:44 PM   #6
popellis

Mntngal

I shoot JPG. My photo software is Photoshop Elements 10. I don't mind criticism as long as there is something to learn from it. I am really not very good with making adjustments in elements, sometimes it is not bad. I was really hoping to get sharper shots from the camera itself.

Sumix4182 thanks for the links I will look at them after I finish this response. I don't know why the photos are soft but this has been my problem for a while I cannot seem to get my photos sharp enough. I realize my compositions are not that great but I have to start somewhere. I also appreciate your response. You can practice and practice but if you do not know what to change your results will be the same. That is why I put myself and my shots out there, to get some helpful tips.

Not that this is an excuse, but I have a hard time telling how sharp a shot is looking at the little screen on the back of the camera in the bright sunlight.

Thanks All
I hope to post more.
Panasonic FZ-100, FZ-150, LX5, LX7, Pentax K-x & K-5, Bower Flash, FA-50 1.7,FA-100 2.8, FA-135 2.8, DA-35 2.4,DA-18-135 3.5,DA Limited 15 4, DA Limited 70 2.4, DAL 18-55, DAL 55-300, Pentax 1.7 Teleconverter, Sigma 70-200 2.8
popellis is offline   Reply With Quote