View Single Post
Old May 6, 2014, 4:14 PM   #26
chiPersei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramcewan View Post
in one statement you've summed up my feelings, thank you for your succinctness

You know Alan, I've tried to offer informed counter points against your points, I've treated you with respect and responded in an adult fashion. In the end your only response is to accuse me of being a shill for the cable industry because obviously my income or 401k is on the line.

The fact is I've provided valid reasons and explained my reason for being against the so called "net neutrality" that you've come here to support. I've shown the study you cited is outdated and flawed and you've not been able to respond.

In debate when the other person can't offer a valid response without turning to deriding the opponents character it is usually a sign they've lost.

I'll reiterate that I am a small government supporter who doesn't feel that the FCC needs to regulate the internet in any fashion including "net neutrality".

It is a shame you're not more open minded and willing to concede that my points are valid because you're blinded by your hatred for a company and desire for a government imposition against them.

I'm going to put this all aside and return to the relationship we had as fellow photographers and I hope that you do as well.

hee, hee, hee, I thought so. Gotcha!

And now we return to our regularly scheduled program.
chiPersei is offline   Reply With Quote