View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:24 AM   #13
Fox

Thank you all for your kind comments. Elizabeth said thank you too. I have shown her some of the pictures you all have posted in the past and she said she wanted to be able to take pictures like that someday. Nick, she really liked the B/W pics you posted recently. You are all an inspiration to her (and me). The photo school sounds cool but I have never heard of one for children. Maybe when she gets a little older. I definitely want us to keep learning more and intend to keep sharing all I have learned with her.
I am very proud of Elizabeth, I think she has a good eye for taking pictures. (I might be a little partial) She is a real go-getter. She came in on Friday evening with 3 ant bites on her arm. She said she was trying to get some close ups of some ants in an ant pile. We had a short talk about being careful when shooting your subject. (Looks like I may end up investing in a macro lens) I think if she stays with this she might one day be able to make it as a pro, but at 12yrs old you never know what they will end up doing for a living. For now, I'll just enjoy watching her take pictures, and years later down the road, I'll enjoy looking at the ones she has taken as I think back of years gone by.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote