View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2003, 9:36 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,910

For the Nikon 5700, you get what's called a filter adapter tube, and you attach filters, converters to it rather than to the lens's not good to attach anything heavy to retractable lenses (I keep a tube and a Skylight filter on my Oly C-700 at all times except when doing flash because of possible shadow).

Well, you can get optical viewfinders on my Oly cameras like the new C-5050, but they improved the EVF on the C-730 from the previous models.

You can find tubes for the 5700 on this page:
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote