View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2003, 9:58 AM   #8
Eddie J
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 117

I'd probably get a proper picture done for a passport becuase I only have a Canon S300 printer, but I use my own images for other stuff. So far I've used inkjet photos for Student ID cards, Uni ID cards, rail card and a proof of age card.
Eddie J is offline   Reply With Quote