View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2006, 3:34 PM   #1

Hi there, i've been scanning the forums and think im even more confused than i was before!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Basically I am looking for some help on getting some new lenses for my Canon 350D. I already own the kit 18-55 and I also own a canon ef75-300 4-5.6 III USM. So I am pretty much covered for the long distance telphoto stuff.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"My general interest in picture taking,are portrait (indoor (looking to get into studio type portraits) and outdoor) Im also keen to have a good lense to take Landscape shots, especially as this year see's me travlelling around the wrold a few times to places like table mountain etc. I also want a general lense for snap type shots, when out and about.

What do you recommend? I was thinking of maybe a prime lense for portrait stuff, but what you think about landscape etc, I was looking also at the possibilities of maybe a 18(24)-105(125) etc lense, but not so sure now having read some of the reviews on here. I'm just a bit worried about filling my bag with Prime lenses only to find im always having to change lense every five seconds.

Any help appreciated!!!

Jamboc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links