View Single Post
Old Mar 20, 2006, 11:26 PM   #2
Senior Member
Tullio's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,370

You'd be better off with the 58mm since most converter lens for the S2 are 58mm. If you use the 58mm adapter with a 52mm filter, you need a step down ring. Lensmate does make a 52mm adapter tube for the S2 (as well as 58mm), so you can buy the their adapter instead. Just keep in mind that when it's time to buy a tele or wide angleconverter, you might need a converter ring. Also, going from 52 to 58 or vice-versa may cause some vignetting on your pictures.
Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote