View Single Post
Old May 17, 2006, 5:37 AM   #1
aneopa

Hi to everyone.

My name is Aneopa and I write from Brazil. I have been a silent member of this forum in the past few months, and this had helped a lot in my choice for the Pentax. Finally I will buy a DSRL from Pentax, but my country practices one of the highest tax policies in the word (dammed leftish populist governments), so I will be able to concretize the buy only in September when a friend comes back of his graduation from UCLA… Four moths of anxiety… Well, if I buy now, my camera would be a *ist DL (anyone could explain to me the mean of "*ist"?) with the Pentax DA 16-45 mm and PENTAX SMC F 70-210 mm, in four months this will be a wise choice?

I mean, I don't know much about the american market, so I ask for your help in a exercise of futurology.

For the summer in your hemisphere is expected the new releases from Pentax, right?

This will make the DL price even more down or the camera will be out of production?

How much do you fink I can except pay for the releases from Pentax in DSRLs bodies?

In short, if I have a good knowledge about the american market what do you fink I should do?

Thanks all, and sorry for the lousy english, a long time without practice just reading, give you that.
aneopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links