View Single Post
Old Jun 2, 2006, 1:18 AM   #7
starburstfun

Hi-- I have been looking at the exact same cameras as you, for the same reasons too Right now, I've eliminated the casios, becuase I am unable to see them in person where I live + limited reviews on the z600 (the one I favored), and the canons had crappy battery life, which is important to me. I really liked that the Sony t9 had the IS, good battery life and mpex vx movie mode (like mpeg4). My concern is the low light/flash performance. I'm about to purchase the T30, although it is fairly expensive (about $420 w/ shipping from an internet retailer.. much cheaper than in a store), it hasa much better zoom, and much better flash/low light.My only concern is the size. I went in and looked at the t9 and I lovehow tiny it is.. justlike a stack of cradit cards or a thin men's wallet. I won't be able to see the T30, because my rural town has limited in town selection .... Has anyone looked ator useda sony T30? I wondering how pocketable it is (jeans.. not as loose as mens!)in case I don't have a purse, etc. Also, how is the low light or red eye?
starburstfun is offline   Reply With Quote