View Single Post
Old Aug 5, 2003, 11:24 AM   #11
William Reyes

Hi,

Bought a PDR 3330 (silver version) bundled with a 32 mb toshiba sd card three weeks ago for US 170 plus shipping from tigerdirect.com; don't seem to have any problems, SO FAR. ( Am keeping my fingers crossed. ) Am also using it with a 128 Mb Viking sd card and Powerhaus rechargeable nimh batteries. Firmware version is 1.05a. Have taken over 200 shots and, though the pictures are quite clear ( a lot sharper to compared to my old Fuji 2300 2 megapix ), I find some of them have color purity errors. ( Outdoor shots have this unnatural magenta hue over them -- White balance setting errors maybe? -- Though I have shot some scenes with the WB set to cloudy, the color quality seems to be a little out of touch with reality compared to say, a Canon) Check out Steve's sample shots; btw, the Canon G3's picture quality seems to be the best of the lot. What really attracted me to the toshiba was of course, the very attractive price for the features; but after seeing the picture quality, I sure am having second thoughts. Maybe should have saved up for that Canon G3 after all. Any other PD3300/3330 users out there having the same problems? Your feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
William Reyes is offline   Reply With Quote