View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2006, 8:48 PM   #6
scrappynik
Senior Member
 
scrappynik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 486
Default

Yikes! Definatly take the battery out and leave the battery door open so that it can dry inside so that no rust or corosion occurs on the battery contacts. (My daughter spilled water on her Gameboy DS and certain things worked, others did not...we took battery out and air dried it for almost 48 hours and works as new now.) Good luck!

Niki
scrappynik is offline   Reply With Quote