View Single Post
Old Aug 24, 2006, 4:02 PM   #10
WackyRoger

"And thank you for the link to theexplanation of how you do these photos Roger, I'd love to do something like this with the pictures we hope to take during the above visit (we're not hunters, but we like scenery ) Were these pictures taken with your FZ30?"

Yes all the mule Deer & Osprey photo were with my FZ30.

As far as trying these kind of photos 'GO FOR IT" Just remember one thing " Move as slow as you can, then cut that speed in half. Try it I think you will have fun.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7

Qutie wrote:

Quote:
Bootneck3 wrote:
Quote:
Very strange. It is getting warmer, the buds are starting to come out on the trees and the wildflowers are about to take off

Fred
My best friend lives in New Zealand, so weoften have fun with this one :lol: There are a few days when we have similar weather, but mostly it's wow it's cold, odd, feels pretty warm here, and vice versa.... of course, he doesn't get to have snow:blah: And I have to admit the talking about sun at night, and night during theday throw me sometimes

We're hoping to show him some snow this year, depending on when we can arrange a visit.Though as Roger stated up there... fall looks to be coming pretty early this year, even over here in NY, could be snow earlier than usual.

Thanks for the giggle

And thank you for the link to theexplanation of how you do these photos Roger, I'd love to do something like this with the pictures we hope to take during the above visit (we're not hunters, but we like scenery ) Were these pictures taken with your FZ30?
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote