View Single Post
Old Sep 1, 2006, 3:23 PM   #4
rey

My guess is the Quantarray lens is made by Tamron. In this scenario, I'd probably go with quality instead of longer focal length and get it with Nikon 18-135. It cost less too.

For place to buy, I would suggest B&H, but it looks like they don't take pre-orders, so I would go with Adorama.com they're a legit online store.

But it's really a crap shoot on who will fill your order first. If Wolf do no charge you until you confirm an order, maybe you should put your pre-order on multiple sites. This is what people are doing for the popular 18-200VR lens. You can then cancel the other orders when you get one. Obviously, hoping that you don't get more than one at the same time. So I can't really suggest on which store can give you the camera the fastest.

For general online camera store, be sure to check resellerratings.com before buying anything as there are a lot of scams out there. If prices look too good to be true, it's probably a scam, so always compare prices with B&H (bhphotovideo.com) and Adorama

Good Luck!

rey is offline   Reply With Quote