View Single Post
Old Nov 1, 2006, 1:53 PM   #5
steve
Administrator

redsb3 wrote:
Quote:
In the market for a new camera since my Minolta died and I may be in the market for a Pentax. Had several film cameras before and always liked their products, plus being able to use the older lenses is a plus. Either I am blind or stupid but I don't seem to see much difference other than price between these two models. Even as I compared the specs, they seemed identical. What is the difference between these two models? Thanks for your enlightenment. This is a great place by the way, lots of information and helpful people. Kudos to Steve.

From the PhotokinaK110D-K100D press release

Also announced today is the PENTAX K110D, an entry-level digital SLR camera, which has all of the features of the K100D with the exception of Shake Reduction. Both models reflect a new digital SLR naming system that references the reverse compatibility that each body has with the legacy of PENTAX K-mount lenses. The PENTAX K100D will ship along with the smc 18-55mm lens in July 2006 for $699.95 US, while the PENTAX K110D will ship along with the smc 18-55mm lens in August 2006 for $599.95 US.

steve is offline   Reply With Quote