View Single Post
Old Jan 24, 2007, 2:13 PM   #1
romerojpg

Well I want another flash to sinc up to my Macro pics etc.. as the flash on the camera isnt great for Macro as its too damn slow and isnt an instant flash and overheats too after a while.

So I am based in the UK and want a fairly cheap compatible Flash unit for my Panasonic FZ30, I would like something that can be hand hed so it doesnt have to stuck to the top of the camera, but I would expect they wont be cheap.

I wouldnt mind one that attatches to the top mind you, but I like the idea of a flash gun/moveable unit. Still depending on price after all as I dont want to spend much at all, just a flash that I can sinc up to my camera and maybe do it with the burst mode on the camera? is that even possible?

I know many of you have a massive variety of Flashes with your cameras so this will be the best place to ask, it doesnt have to be the best of the best, just something more than my built in one does now, as I miss a lot of pictures when it takes so long to charge up.

Any help will be great, and if you can say where they will be avialble will be also great, as most places work out costing loads with delivery, esspecially overseas. UK Ebay would be good, but again not knowing exactly what to get doesnt hep me yet.

Let the help begin :-) thanks J.P.
romerojpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links