View Single Post
Old Sep 28, 2007, 6:24 PM   #11
bigdawg

tnaskedov wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for the compliment Ronny!

By the way, you live in a beautiful city. I met my wife in Bergen op Zoom (she's from Roosendaal) and the first cities we went to were Antwerp, Brugge, and Ghent. Love the little bar next to the church in the main square that has all of the religious figurines in it. Although, last time I was there the construction on the highway was a nightmare!

Todd
Nice black and whites of the Dawgs. You are in for a lot of fun with that camera...Think this while learning to use it....FREE FILM>>>>>That is all you need to remember then Play with it...Shoot at every setting possible with each lens to learn their sweet spots as all lens are different. Then remember this while shooting...HAVE FUN>>>...I'm pretty sure you will! Post what you shoot...Then the kind comments and recomendations from your brother and sister forum members will help you see what you might be able to do to improve...I post lots and like and need those responses. Not cruel comments but constructive criticism.....You will need that no matter how many books you read....You don't have to agree but they will give you differing viewpoints to ponder. Like I said ..Remember to have fun and play with the camera....FREE FILM>FREE FILM

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote