Thread: TimePieces
View Single Post
Old Jan 17, 2008, 10:19 AM   #10
calr's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 8,466

I think you've got your spelling wrong, Bynx. The name of the "trade" you refer to starts with a "w"!

According to Webster's American Dictionary--College edition: horologist: 1. an expert in horology 2. a person who makes clocks or watches.

horology: the art of making time pieces or of measuring time.


calr is offline   Reply With Quote