View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2003, 2:46 PM   #1
Bill R
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10
Default For "Mju" read "stylus 400"

My apologies for the last post - it is the Olympus Stylus 400 I am asking about. It is called the Olympus "Mju" in England.
Bill R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links