View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2008, 8:37 PM   #3
tigner1

Thanks for the encouragment and info. I sent the card back because while looking for a card reader I looked on Sandisk site and the have a warning up from Olympus, that their 2GB may not work in the camera :?.I actually called Olympus and a tech told me that's true, 512MB was the max for this camera. I called Adorama, and they told me to refuse the delivery(wouldn't you know, as long as they took to send it, when I looked in the mail box, it was there). The good news is Olympus had the H512MB card $10.00 cheaper than anywhere else. I alsogot the Sandisk USB 12 in 1 reader/writer new and still sealed in the package for $10.00 on ebay, so I'm saving a lot of money on accessories I'm also bidding on the FL-40 flash on ebay.

Thanks for the advice, I hadn't thought of shooting the same subject, which would of course show me the real difference Auto is all I've been using so far.

I didn't know about formatting the card before use. but that makes sense. Thanks.

I went to a MAC Photography Workshop(even thought I have a PC)in April and they had both Kelby books there. I understand the new one is not a revision but covers different material so I'll get both. I'll be reporting my progress.

Thanks again:-D

Denise
tigner1 is offline   Reply With Quote