View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2008, 4:42 AM   #3
sofia pepper

Hi mtclimber,

Thanks for your quick reply.

when I first bought a digital camera it was to help me on my work, I was doing a master and because I was always needing to take photos from models (architectural and design) and using it on presentations.In this days Istill need a camera to the same purposals as I told before to work.The camera I used before was a Canon Powershot A85...

I also have a reflex and thats why I know I don't want such a big camera, I almost never use it...even if I love the photos I make with it...I'm also a photography addicted and I like to be with it always on my purse.

So, the camera should be to work and to daily photos. Something that can work between that two factors.

The size of S5 IS is ok.

Answering to your questions I must say:

1)until 350 euros...(I saw that this two cameras I told you about are from that budget)

2) - Modeling photos. - Presentations work. - Inspiring to my work. - Postcards. -

3) I don't really make huge prints, A3 are normally the biggest ones...it can happen that I need to a bigger wallpapper presentation but is very rare, if it happens it don't go further than A2.

I hope this can help you to make a good sugestion...

Thank you!

Sofia
sofia pepper is offline   Reply With Quote