View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2008, 10:35 PM   #3
Bourne

Thanks for the comments John. I'm not discouraged. I'm the type of person that wants to know if I am doing something wrong so I can fix it. Overall I was pleased with my results.

First off, these are all original shots, no cropping or any post-production fixes have been applied to these. Cropping out alot of the extra space on these is something I plan to do.

The over exposure makes sense. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that to find hte perfect exposure. Not sure if I was doing something wrong or if it was just because it was so bright, but the histograms were pretty much a spike right in the middle.

Specifc reponses:
8. Not as closes as I would like, but I would think with some cropping this would be a decent shot.

9. Wasn't cropped, just the way it came out. That was hte "best" shot I got out of that pass. The shot I got 3 frames later was better, however, due to bad panning I cut off the wing of the right plane. Also had several other shots that would have been great but I cut off the nose or part of a wing.

12. They were approaching from the north. Any earlier shots were ever farther away, the next frame they scattered too much to fit all in the frame.

Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote