View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2009, 2:16 PM   #1
meijin

Hey all...I had a question concerning Magix Movie Edit Pro 14 Plus. I know there is a software section. However, I am assuming that the majority of the HD GVS users are using this software, so I hope it is OK to post this in this section.

I am in the process of making my first video with the HD GVS. nI have loaded the MOV file into Magix and the audio seems to be out of sync when playing what I have imported. Is this normal? I am running on an Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ (2.4GHz), so I am assuming I have enough horsepower.

Anyway, my biggest concern is to just import the MOV file off of my SD card intpo Magix and export it right back out (no editing) to an easily readable format to send to someone else. It is running now, buit I am afraid of all of the settings I may have wrong here. Is there just a down and dirty way to do this? As long as it can be open and viewed in something like Windows Media Player, I am good. Or, if there is another tool to easily do this, I am open to that as well. Like I said, no editing needed. I am completely new to HD and all the terms that come along with it and have no idea as to what changes in the output settings I should be using to get something useable. So, any help would be more than appreciated.

Thanks once again for helping me with all of my newbie-ness!

Regards,

Michael

meijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links