Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 15, 2003, 1:03 PM   #1
Junior Member
moregolf's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2
Default Where can I get a wide angle lense for a Canon A40 please?

I need one of these for interior pictures. Thanks for any help.
moregolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 24, 2003, 12:25 PM   #2
Junior Member
dpm154's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3

Look on Ebay. There are always some listed there. First try try typing in "A40 adapter". After you find an adapter, then you can use any filter or lens you want that has the same thread size as the adapter. Some companies also offer to include the adapter with the wide angle lens. Try typing in "A40 wide".
dpm154 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:43 AM.