Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Add-On Lenses

Old Apr 10, 2007, 11:58 PM   #11

A different kind of shot with the s6000 with the Sony lens attached. Because of light rain and fog, I moved my soccer photographer to the second floor of a press box at the top of a fairly tall stadium (I didn't want my camera wet, lol) and had her shoot with the attached lens. Because the action was inside the penalty area, it meant that the distance was about 50 yards down the field, plus the vertical distance. It was about dusk with stadium lights. ISO was 1600 at 1/89th of a second. I thought this was pretty good considering the conditions.
Attached Images

Trojansoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 1:09 PM   #12

So what is your final solution? I'm looking at getting one in the near future.
Jarrett84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2009, 6:03 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojansoc View Post
A different kind of shot with the s6000 with the Sony lens attached. Because of light rain and fog, I moved my soccer photographer to the second floor of a press box at the top of a fairly tall stadium (I didn't want my camera wet, lol) and had her shoot with the attached lens. Because the action was inside the penalty area, it meant that the distance was about 50 yards down the field, plus the vertical distance. It was about dusk with stadium lights. ISO was 1600 at 1/89th of a second. I thought this was pretty good considering the conditions.
Very grainy image, hopefully better in better lighting?
JethroTull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2009, 8:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojansoc View Post
flipped, after playing with the lens for a few days, I love it, but it HAS to be supported. I'm hand supporting it till I get the lens support in from Adorama, thus there is some problem with camera shake. This is one of the better shots I've gotten (even if a twig got in the line of the shot).

(BTW....check out the Pets forum to find out why I'm not getting good bird pics at my feeder, lol.)
I Like birth