Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Add-On Lenses

Old Apr 8, 2006, 9:24 PM   #1

I got this teleconverter today. When i got it i couldnt clean it there was still some mould or somthing between the lenses. I removed the little grip band and there was a small setscrew once i loosened that little screw the 2 lenses came apart. Each side has thread and they can be adjusted. They can get closer togehter or further apart and when i check it out on my camera to see how it affects the focus.

If i screw the lenses all the way together it gets to a point where i cant focus it in clear all the way. If i back it out a few turns i can focus it in but its just at the limit. The further out i go the more the focus point moves into the center of the range.

Where would i want it? Should i set it so its in focus in the center and over or under would throw it out of focus or set it so its in focus at the max? would i set it at max zoom or in the middle?

BowerR64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 9, 2006, 8:41 PM   #2

I got it figured out. It seems to work better when the image is further away. Once i focused on an image about 100yards it seems to focus a little easier.
BowerR64 is offline   Reply With Quote