Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Mar 29, 2008, 7:46 PM   #1

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

You will never catch her

Attached Images

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 25, 2008, 10:41 PM   #2

She is BEAUTIFUL, Torgny- what breed? She is very wolf like looking in her face.

~Tiger
TigerLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2008, 5:41 PM   #3

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

TigerLady wrote:
Quote:
She is BEAUTIFUL, Torgny- what breed? She is very wolf like looking in her face.

~Tiger
Thank you, TigerLady. The dog is a reindeer herder and hunter from Northern Scandinavia, several thousand years old breed.

The name of the breed is Soumalainen Lapinkoira, in Swedish Finsk Lapphund. In English Finnish Lapphund.

Lapps or Sámi are the people that has resided way up north as the first habitants. It's their working dog. Thank you for viewing.

Torgny

Here is another picture. She is 12 months old now and the sires are running after her

Attached Images

Old May 26, 2008, 8:57 PM   #4

She is the same dog as the pup in your thread below, yes? She has grown sooo much! They grow up so much faster then human children - but they certainly talk back less :-) She is very, very pretty. You are justifiably proud of her! I do not think I have ever seen one of her breed in person.

My pack is up to 5 now members... and the pups, Domino & Otis are growing by leaps and bounds.

The M&M thief (Domino) has now started agility class since she is almost 5 months of age. Otis still has yet to figure out what he should be other than a big silly oaf. He is now taller then both of my adult females. I think I may put him in Schutzhund, or French Ring and see how he does.

~Tiger

TigerLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2008, 10:06 PM   #5

TigerLady wrote:
Quote:
She is the same dog as the pup in your thread below, yes? She has grown sooo much! They grow up so much faster then human children - but they certainly talk back less :-) She is very, very pretty. You are justifiably proud of her! I do not think I have ever seen one of her breed in person.

My pack is up to 5 now members... and the pups, Domino & Otis are growing by leaps and bounds.

The M&M thief (Domino) has now started agility class since she is almost 5 months of age. Otis still has yet to figure out what he should be other than a big silly oaf. He is now taller then both of my adult females. I think I may put him in Schutzhund, or French Ring and see how he does.

~Tiger

Yes, I changed her name to Sirkka, a name from Finland. You must have a lot of fun, all of you. Good luck with all the activities and greeting from Sirkka and her new friend Zigge

Torgny

Attached Images