Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 31, 2010, 1:06 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,990
Default Sheesh! They let this beast run around without a leash!

This is Chloe, and at the risk of being sued for slander, in all respects, she fits the definition of "Rug Rat."

She yaps and lunges for everyone who goes by. She does not however actually bite; her ego is satisfied by the terror (in her own mind) that she inflicts...

She's a good natured, wannabe serial killer...





Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 1, 2010, 1:13 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2,193
Default

its a chinese crested lol my brother as one but without hair
__________________
Nikon D600 / Nikon 50 1.8 G / Nikon 85 1.8 G Always wanting more! MY FLICKR
simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2010, 7:17 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,990
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple View Post
its a chinese crested lol my brother as one but without hair
Ahh! I have to ask. I've met a few of these dogs and they looked a bit more like Poodles. This dog is NOT sweet tempered. She yaps, and snaps, and barks in place. Chato is careful to walk wide around her. I tell her bad things about her Mother.

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2010, 5:11 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,990
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chato View Post
Ahh! I have to ask. I've met a few of these dogs and they looked a bit more like Poodles. This dog is NOT sweet tempered. She yaps, and snaps, and barks in place. Chato is careful to walk wide around her. I tell her bad things about her Mother.

Dave
By golly Chloe is NOT a Chinese Crested. She is part Maltese, and a whole bunch of other breeds. The owner is only sure about the part Maltese.

Looking them up on the net, even the haired version has a crest...

(Anyway, she's an honest to God rug rat... )

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2010, 9:57 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 750
Default

Is this thing a pet or pet food?
My cat got all excited when he saw this picture.
__________________
A77, 28-75mm f/2.8, 16-50mm f2.8, 18-250mm f3.5, 70-300mm f4.5G SSM
Flying Fossil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2010, 5:45 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,990
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Fossil View Post
Is this thing a pet or pet food?
My cat got all excited when he saw this picture.
I believe your cat would have no trouble turning this rat, pardon me, dog, into cat food. And my block would be a better place...

Well, to be fair, Chloe is not THAT bad. I'm sure she's a wonderful pet, and she doesn't actually bite...

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2010, 3:11 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chato View Post
By golly Chloe is NOT a Chinese Crested. She is part Maltese, and a whole bunch of other breeds. The owner is only sure about the part Maltese.

Looking them up on the net, even the haired version has a crest...

(Anyway, she's an honest to God rug rat... )

Dave
WOW i thought she was LOL it really looks like my brothers but with hair
__________________
Nikon D600 / Nikon 50 1.8 G / Nikon 85 1.8 G Always wanting more! MY FLICKR
simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2010, 9:30 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 514
Default

I'm a "big" dog guy. We're on our second Akita. Love to see Chato in your shots.

This thing is what I would call "puntable"...
NotDadsW41 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:22 AM.