Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Mar 3, 2010, 9:32 PM   #1

Default The pug

This is my pug Elway, 4 yrs old. Still trying to learn how to use my Nikon P90, let me know what you think.

Old Mar 4, 2010, 2:11 AM   #2

Yuki0! Many thanks for these adorable pug pictures. My son and I are sort of torn between Great Danes and Pugs. I love your second picture the most! PLEASE send more at you are now getting used to your Nikon P90... Enjoy them both, camera and the dog! All the best. Ned
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2010, 6:08 PM   #3

Pugs are perhaps the sweetest dogs in the world. While I've never owned one, there is no creature with more love and light in their hearts than a pug. Now is there someway of capturing that with a camera?

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2010, 11:17 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki0 View Post
This is my pug Elway, 4 yrs old. Still trying to learn how to use my Nikon P90, let me know what you think.

YukiO, these are nice photos, I agree the second one is special... I have never seen a black Pug. Keep shooting and posting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chato View Post
Pugs are perhaps the sweetest dogs in the world. While I've never owned one, there is no creature with more love and light in their hearts than a pug. Now is there someway of capturing that with a camera?

Dave
Dave, do we actually OWN a dog? I am of the opinion that they allow us to participate in their life, short as it is. It is a special honor...

My Flickr
-Robert-

Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2010, 12:44 AM   #5

Thank you all, Elway is a wonderful dog and it is so easy take photos of him since he lays around most of the time. Unlike my crazy chihuahua.
Old Mar 6, 2010, 1:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawgwild View Post

Dave, do we actually OWN a dog? I am of the opinion that they allow us to participate in their life, short as it is. It is a special honor...
Is that the "Royal We" or are you asking me?

While all dogs, even highly bred dogs like Pugs, have their own individual personalities, I've never met a Pug that was bad tempered; or even close to being bad tempered. Some of them go around under the impression that there is no evil in this world. It would be difficult to capture this incredible good nature in an image - 'cause they are soooooooo ugly...

Of course, "The face of my beloved is always beautiful"

"I am of the opinion that they allow us to participate in their life, short as it is."

I do believe you are confusing cats and dogs, unless you are tallking about my present dog, who is actually a 120 pound cat.

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote