Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Sep 15, 2010, 1:42 PM   #1

Default Archie

I have been watching my girlfriends house and etc.. and Archie just wishes to pose so I share his recent pose...
Attached Images

SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 15, 2010, 2:22 PM   #2

Love it SSG. Hello Archie!

Laurie
laurel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2010, 7:46 PM   #3

Thanks laurel99 ...... Archie misses his mama... all she has to do is bring out the grain and he is right there ... She comes home today.
He is a year old "Its" and was climbing the fence for this shot...

his partner another "Its" Griswold is in the following shot... whom would not stand still long enough to get the shots I was wanting to get...and is demanding as heck his nubs (Horns) just ache to be rub he can be funny and a nuisance at times...
WE are getting ready to level the back for green houses to grow salads and flowers and well thought I had better get back there and shot the field before hand the goats will be next door for a time... till we get their pen back that way it should be as well...clean and fresh grasses yea...
Attached Images

Old Sep 15, 2010, 8:08 PM   #4

Ahh. They have old soul eyes. My mom passed away last year and I'm staying at her home getting it ready to sell. (taking a break from grouting and caulking at the moment, uggh) The house is in a rural setting on a river, and I've been trying to get pics of everything so when I can't "come home" anymore, I'll have the photographs as memories. My portrait sitters--ducks, bears, deer, foxes, raccoons, etc., etc., aren't alway the most patient models. But I'm glad I've been able to get the photos I have.

Laurie
laurel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2010, 8:51 PM   #5

Lucky there I wish I had some of my grandfathers small home I miss that or my great Grandmothers house in Calif it was so laid out and so in order or my great Aunts as well.. I have memories in my mind... I understand the need to have photos... Check out the other of Archie...http://forums.steves-digicams.com/animal-pet-photos/177020-moose-face.html