Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Jun 23, 2004, 8:59 PM   #1

My dog on our back steps yesterday.

aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 24, 2004, 8:39 PM   #2

Great shot! What a cutie! And is tha t jackrussel? having a rest? whew what has this wrld come to/
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2004, 12:25 AM   #3

yes, we dont see him resting that often but he is going on 13 years old now so he has to slow down sooner or later. By the way, he is not winking even though sometimes it looks that way, how he lost his eye is another story:-)
Old Jun 25, 2004, 10:15 PM   #4

I was pretty sure but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I think it looks cool... it makes him look like a "bad-bum" (I'm making it PG here... work with me)

I think it gives the picture that much more personality, makes it different than just a dog! It's a dog and the picture shows a story. It's a truly great shot.
Old Jun 25, 2004, 10:46 PM   #5

nice shot alady!

the composition is very nice! good job!

Vito
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2004, 11:02 PM   #6

discodudette wrote:
Quote:
I was pretty sure but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I think it looks cool... it makes him look like a "bad-bum" (I'm making it PG here... work with me)

I think it gives the picture that much more personality, makes it different than just a dog! It's a dog and the picture shows a story. It's a truly great shot.
thanks, he lost his eye in jack russell fashion. He used to live with my sister and she also had a labrador cross who was the most placid dog ever. Jasper kept on and on stirring him one day, in 35C heat and he turned to nip him and just got the edge of his eye. My sister said the eye was coming out (YUK) and she rushed him into the vet. They said he was quite Ill during the surgery and they thought he would not make it but as with the many other times, he has many lives. (he has been run over, kicked by my sisters horse, flew through the air about 12 feetand that time he just spat out a couple of teeth:P) there have been other times too but the list goes on and on. I took hin into our family six years ago because my sister could not keep twodogs.

Old Jun 26, 2004, 12:56 AM   #7

He does have a lot of lives.

Hey.. random question... do you ahve an australian accent? They're so cool.. but very hard to impersonate... I wish I could do it like my friend does. Anyhoo your accent is prolly relaly cool if you avhe an australian one.

Ever heard of Clinto Anderson? He does natural horsemanship and he's from Australia. He's making it big here in the states.
Old Jun 26, 2004, 2:52 AM   #8

well all I can say is that Im aussie, was the first one born here in my family (mum and dad came over from England the year before I was born)my older brother and sister were born in England but came here aged 5 and 3 and sound more Aussie than me:-)I have 2 sisiters and a brother born after me here.

what I can tell you is that I dont sound like steve Irwin (crocodile hunter) and no I dont know of the guy you mentioned.