Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Aug 8, 2004, 12:34 PM   #1

Hello to you all have just bought a minolta z2 and this is one of my first shots just like to say I think this site is great so many talented people have been looking at your phots for hours and have already picked up some good tips please feel free to post your comments on my pic as I am new to digital photo's
Thanks all
Tom Griffin
Attached Images

Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 8, 2004, 1:08 PM   #2

BEAUTIFUL shot, Griff. The colors, the clarity. A very very nice shot. Definately a keeper!
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 1:54 PM   #3

Thanks for your kind words a real compliment comming from you I have seen quite a few of yur photo's and they are superb love the horse eye shots never seen that done b4
Thanks again
Griff
Old Aug 9, 2004, 9:35 AM   #4

nice shot, I think it could be improved by cropping about half way up the brick wall, that would take out the distractions behind the wall. Nice looking dog, I had a German shepherd as a child and he was a wonderful dog who we had for 13 years.
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2004, 11:16 AM   #5

Thankyou for your input have cropped the pic and your right it does look better thanks again as you can probably tell he is a very active dog and lives to chase balls he is the most timid dog I have ever owned if people come over to my house he will sit at the top of the stairs shaking from head to foot and not venture down till they are gone have tried allsorts even a classes for him but it just the way he is he will however partly come out of his shell for a ball
Attached Images