Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Feb 22, 2005, 10:30 PM   #1

Bailey is so patient. Whenever I need a model to try different lighting experiments, he always volunteers. Here, he sits looking brave in the dark, while I shoot under black light, with a black back drop, experimenting with small bits, of cut up printer paper to simulate stars. Bailey and I think with a little work this will look alright. I will try this on a human soon....(evil chuckle) Best regards,

KennethD
Attached Images

KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 24, 2005, 12:22 PM   #2

I love the picture but I am very concerned about possible damage to the dog's eyes. He/she doesn't know not to look directly at the black light. Worst case, blindness could result. I urge you to use caution.

Cal Rasmussen
calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2005, 1:40 PM   #3

Hi Cal, thanks for the heads up. The lighting is indirect, I use a very weak tube as well. (No direct line of sight from him to the tube) That little rascal has to be around for a very long time, our family just wouldn't be the same without him. It's nice to see so many knowledgeable pet owners who care so much for animals. The variety of expert opinions on this forum is truly amazing. And helpful. Best regards,

KennethD
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote