Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Dec 18, 2005, 11:19 PM   #1

Here's a picture of my cat. He's the cutest thing, has two different color eyes, but they do NOT look like this when you just look at him..... only in pictures! Imagine my surprise when I took the pic and reviewed it!!! One eye normally is a golden color with kind of a crescent pupil and the other is kind of greenish with a more round pupil. But never did I expect to see something like this which makes me think he might be blind in his left eye and who knows what's going on with the right one. Time to go to the vet!
Anyone ever seen anything like this?
Attached Images

gina4xoxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 18, 2005, 11:30 PM   #2

cute cat. take more at different angles. I would also think it's blind in that eye
sandtowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2005, 11:50 PM   #3

gina' look at the post about the pillow stuffing. On the 2nd photo the dogs eye's are like your cats eye. It's the light
sandtowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2005, 11:51 PM   #4

looks kkinda photochopped
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2005, 1:48 PM   #5

I'm definitely not saying for sure as I'm no pro, but it does look photo-shopped to me also. The beige part around the colored part looks entirely different... more saturated or something... and there's an obvious darkoutline around the marbled looking part on the odd eye. The strangeness of the eyeitself isn't what looks fake,it's that altered/cut and pasted look of thewhole thing.
gracie328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 6:03 AM   #6

You can forget Photoshopped or "Photochopped." This cat, a member of the old, widow's cat farm across the highway from us is seen in this pic on top of an old car. It is a night shot with a Sony digital camera and a handle mount flash at several yards. I'm sure there is a logical explanation for the opposite colored eyes. And no, it has not been Photo-whatever-you-wanna-call-it. In all seriousness, I would like to know why it turned out this way. Thanks to anyone who can offer a legitimate response.

Certo
Attached Images

Certo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2006, 9:52 PM   #7

I'm guessing that the green is blind and the other is normal but with redeye associated with flash...
jack52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2006, 7:06 AM   #8

I would get that cat to the vet ASAP. I saw a special on tv where a child had the same "thing" happen in his pictures and he had a form of cancer in his eye.
Goofas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2006, 1:28 PM   #9

Goofas,

This picture isa couple years old. When I saw the first pic on this thread, I thought to post mine.

Indeed, this cat died of cancer. His ears went and from there I will not be graphic. Thank you for the knowledge.

Sincerely,

Certo
Certo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2006, 11:00 AM   #10

Some white cats have 2 different color eyes. That cat look like it might have 1 blue and one either green or yellow. The bluer the eye, the more red eye you get.
Weezy
weezy is offline   Reply With Quote